Hello from Wet Canvas & New Zealand

Vivien

Hello Im another from Wet Canvas, (from New Zealand) and happy to be welcomed to this Site thank you! But could some kind member tell me how to put my Profile Photo on my Profile please, as I cant see any info on how to do it? Im sure I havent looked in the right area?

Hello, Viv. Good to see you here. I managed to upload my profile but don’t remember off hand. I will look and come back to you.

I tapped on my name, Schuee, at the top right of the page and the edit function came up. I clicked that and the upload a photo option came up. Good luck.

Like this
CCA7936A-115C-4154-B9C5-0FE599ABE2E6.jpeg

I tapped on my name, Schuee, at the top right of the page and the edit function came up. I clicked that and the upload a photo option came up. Good luck.
Hi Penny, thank you for that info! I seemed to have added my Profile Photo now!

That’s good, Viv. 🐾🐾 There is a welcome to WC members thread if you want to look at it.

Hello again, Vivien! I saw you on that other thread Schuee mentioned. Glad you were able to get your profile photo added. ❤️

Hi Kay, Debbie and Jo! Gosh so many here from WC that I know! I saw Joan and Ai somewhere on here too.

Welcome again Vivian! So nice to have you here. I was on WC for years and year, but I did take many breaks. I was mostly active in the Cafe and a couple of other forums. Great to have you here and I hope to see your work and get to know you better. :)

Back