Headless in the kitchen

Desforges

These were painted years ago and sold.
So many things I would change now but they are gone.

D56F7CFB-0290-4A71-B808-6AEBB9060232.jpeg

F647AF94-5EA2-460C-9B52-A731E23C9EDA.jpeg

How are these NSFW? Although I just read an article today about how the algorithms on Facebook and Instagram censored ads from a company that sells onions for falling short of their standards with regard to sexual imagery. :oops: Them onions always get me hot. :LOL: 🔥

How are these NSFW? Although I just read an article today about how the algorithms on Facebook and Instagram censored ads from a company that sells onions for falling short of their standards with regard to sexual imagery. :oops: Them onions always get me hot. :LOL: 🔥
Good question, stluk. I have no idea how these letters got there. It is obviously my doing but I don’t know how I did that. I was also trying to figure out what they were and tried to remove them in vain. If anyone knows , please let me know. What did I diddly do?

I was banned from facebook for 2 days for posting a kitten's face. :LOL:

I meant to take those prefixes off, but then again, I don't know who works where... I can take this one off yours Jocelyne. I don't think it belongs there.

HI desforges,
a couple of months ago I had read what they mean
that the published images contain nudity.

on other forums, on the toilet forum now it was required to put that warning, this prefix in cases of naked.
(also I always forget about this thing, the meaning of the prefix as long as I read it.)
while here I had read in discussion that this prefix is not needed (I had read wrong)

this is the post I had read on the subject,
I had misread and understood the opposite, even if I then forgot it when I posted nude drawing, I remembered it later, so I wanted to correct it and only then I understood the meaning and that it was not necessary.

HI desforges,
a couple of months ago I had read what they mean
that the published images contain nudity.

on other forums, on the toilet forum now it was required to put that warning, this prefix in cases of naked.
(also I always forget about this thing, the meaning of the prefix as long as I read it.)
while here I had read in discussion that this prefix is not needed (I had read wrong)

this is the post I had read on the subject,
I had misread and understood the opposite, even if I then forgot it when I posted nude drawing, I remembered it later, so I wanted to correct it and only then I understood the meaning and that it was not necessary.
I see, so I did add this to my post somehow without knowing what it meant I guess!

Back