Have you seen the sheep?

JStarr

I swear a few weeks ago I saw a recent thread in one of the event threads that had a picture of a curly-headed sheep. I can no longer find it.

If you know where it is, please let me know where it is!

It might take you a hot minute, but you could cross- post your question to the ones you know you've looked at. Which may be all of them, but whoever hosted it will recognize the image in question.

I did a search for it and came up with zilch. I did find a couple of drawings of sheep but that was it.

This one?

Screenshot_20230622_120824_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's in this month's Animal and Wildlife challenge:

This one?

View attachment 31285

It's in this month's Animal and Wildlife challenge:
THAT'S IT!!

Thank you to EVERYONE and especially the intrepid Finder of the Lost Sheep!

I want to work at different kinds of layers and strokes; I was so happy with how those leaves turned out in the peonies piece because I'd never been able to make leaves look like shadows and light before- and it worked! So I think I can maybe see another move I can make with this sheep- I saw it right away when that pic showed up in the list, now all I have to do is keep THAT sight in mind instead of the reference pic (which will likely be used only to inform space on the ground at first, and then be turned to the wall. I might have to work more all over- or, at least, in quarters, so I don't get all snitty-perfection-details)

My sincerest thanks to you

It might take you a hot minute, but you could cross- post your question to the ones you know you've looked at. Which may be all of them, but whoever hosted it will recognize the image in question.
It did not occur to me to try that one, especially since I seem to attract quiet reproof in my approach to using forums such as these; I thought cross-posting in many sub-forums would be seen as spamming, perhaps. Now I know- if I ever lose a post again, Imma gonna staple a LOST notice on every telephone pole in the place.
🤩😇😋
Just kidding....

I did a search for it and came up with zilch. I did find a couple of drawings of sheep but that was it.
I know- I did the same search. The word sheep seems to have been used a good bit, but images of sheep, not so much 😜

I'll not ask why that might be....

Likely won't get it done in time for any challenge, at all, things have been hopping here since we got back, but if it turns out as something I think I can learn from, I'll stick it somewhere in here. Probably as a horrible warning: Do Not Try This At Home!

Back