Have been drawing a lot of eyes and noses

JennieJo

Experimentalist
Contributing Member
So decided to use them. Digital painting (second image), created from some sketches, pencil drawing (included as first image) and an old acrylic planning painting. Haven't got a name for it yet.
JENMR_20231207073951.jpg

JENMR-1000007492 (4).jpg

You have such an ability to layer images and make them work together. Keep doing more like this, please; it's inspiring!

I have to come up with something other than "cool" to describe your work. How about really cool? :)

You have such an ability to layer images and make them work together. Keep doing more like this, please; it's inspiring!
Donna, thank you so much. This group is the only place I share my work these days. Your thoughts are almost too much. Thank you.

...must be our computer past that makes our minds travel similar paths .. years ago I did a series of combining paint and digital modifications. Not as clearly layered as yours though. Very nice. First thought on seeing the second was "Elvis"

...must be our computer past that makes our minds travel similar paths .. years ago I did a series of combining paint and digital modifications. Not as clearly layered as yours though. Very nice. First thought on seeing the second was "Elvis"
Yes, can't get rid of those bits and bytes, Elvis, I'll have a closer look! Don't think ge was in my sketchbook.

Back