Greetings from Michigan

Scene Chaser

Contributing Member
I am Bill from Michigan, a state shaped like a mitten and I live in the thumb area. I mainly work in pen and ink and pen and watercolor. I’ve joined Creative Spark in order to learn from other artists and to share what I’ve learned. I’m hoping to be a positive influence and a friendly member. I’m also glad to help support the forum financially. I do know some of the artists here from another site and I’m glad to renew acquaintances.
Bill (Scene Chaser)

Welcome Bill! We're so glad to have you here. I can't wait to see your work. I love pen and watercolor. We have so many talented people here who work in the same mediums. :)

Welcome to Creative Spark, Bill! Another Michigander here, in the SE palm area of our fat mitten. ❤️

Looking forward to seeing your work. Keep posting and have fun! :)

Hi Bill, and welcome to the forums. Glad you found us!

Ink and watercolour are my favourites. Looking forward to seeing your work. Please make yourself at home! :)

Hi Bill! Fun seeing you in the Scavenger Hunts already. Yay. I love ink and pastels. See ya around!

Welcome Bill. Love your description of your state. Got me thinking, I'm in Queensland Australia, and with a bit eye squinting and abstract freedom it could like a fist with a finger extended. I'm right in the middle of it. 20 minutes later. Did a quick digital.images used were from copyright free sites. Note: my image scaling handles are a temperamental lot. Not playing the game today.

1000011455.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm so glad to be here as I see so many great works of art.
Jennie Jo, great hand, sad though that it's missing a thumb.
Bill

Glad to have you amongst us, Bill. Make yourself at home and join right in. :giggle:

Back