Grandaughter duet

JennieJo

Experimentalist
Contributing Member
Granddaughter left an unfinished canvas in the Art room - didn't know where it was going. I ran out of ready canvasses so added a top layer. I think we'll need to collaborate abstract more before we're done. Then I'll try to sell it, so she can bank some $s for the new laptop she needs to improve the robotics programming she's into. Her work is background, around the edges and the central windows.
20220215_162000-02-01.jpeg

I love it! How cool that you picked up her canvas and intertwined your own ideas with hers to come up with this piece. I just love the windows, and the suggestion of windows beyond. Great colors, everything flows together.

You two will have to do this kind of collaboration more often. ;)

Thanks Terri. All the grandkids have grown up painting n drawing with me. It is so nice to spend hours creating together. This is the first collaboration. I'll send her your message, she will get a real kick out of it. Thanks!

You're very welcome! She's on the right track - very talented. Must run in the family. :)

I keep telling her that! But she is way more talented than me.

This is wonderful! How lucky you are to have a granddaughter to do art with! I hope we'll be seeing more of what the two of you come up with!

Back