Going out fishing

Grampy

Sometime somewhere there are boats like these leaving harbour, hopefully bringing back my fish supper.
Acrylic paint on 20"x14" plywood.
Going out fishing.jpeg

C&C Welcome
Steve.

Very welcoming. Makes me want to go fishing and that isn’t my thing. I’m smiling.

Eye-popping whites and reds here. Lovely! Terrific leading line out of the harbor. Great stuff!

I understand what ntl means. I think it's the lines of the structures, almost folk art-like. It makes this very special. ❤️

Thank you all for your kind comments.
This is another piece that is not taken from a photograph. But it is only my imagination.
Steve.

What a lovely scene, I want to be there. Love the two boats and those wispy clouds are wonderful.

Yum, fresh-caught fish!

This is such a pleasant scene, Grampy! It would be a wonderful place to spend an afternoon.
Thanks laika, I agree I thought I could happily spend an afternoon or two there whilst I was painting it.
Steve.

I want to be there too! Very nice painting and I can’t believe you can do this from your imagination. There’s no way I could get any part of a boat to look correct.

I want to be there too! Very nice painting and I can’t believe you can do this from your imagination. There’s no way I could get any part of a boat to look correct.
Thank you Donna for your lovely comments. I have had plenty of practice, I have painted quite a lot of boats over the years.
Steve.

Back