Girl of the meadows

N

Nufocus

I’m not sure whether I posted this before or not. It’s from last year and it’s small in acrylics on board. Anyways, it’s here.....

2AB68B03-0DDC-4E2C-AD4C-2836DB835864.jpeg

I don't think you posted it before, and as the Icelanders say "góð vísa er aldrei of oft kveðin", = "a good poem is never recited too often".
I like this painting, and your distinct style, there is always a lot of emotion and personality in the eyes of your subjects.

This - is - superb - in - every - respect !

Marvelous expression, colors, composition and execution IMHO.

This might be my favorite one of yours, Nufocus - Thanks for posting.

Wow, amazing. The face is so accomplished and beautiful. Those eyes, omg! I wish I knew her. Gorgeous technique, as always, but maybe with something extra special this time. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I don't remember seeing it either. Love those big eyes and she really stands off of the background, giving it a 3D look.

Wait a sec, I've seen that woman before! Probably in another one of your paintings. Anyway it's really a lovely painting, especially the way you treated the colors in the face and coordinated with the meadow colors. And, as always, the expression, OMG.

This - is - superb - in - every - respect !

Marvelous expression, colors, composition and execution IMHO.

This might be my favorite one of yours, Nufocus - Thanks for posting.
Oh my Trier! So many thanks!!

I don't think you posted it before, and as the Icelanders say "góð vísa er aldrei of oft kveðin", = "a good poem is never recited too often".
I like this painting, and your distinct style, there is always a lot of emotion and personality in the eyes of your subjects.
EJH, much obliged!!

Wait a sec, I've seen that woman before! Probably in another one of your paintings. Anyway it's really a lovely painting, especially the way you treated the colors in the face and coordinated with the meadow colors. And, as always, the expression, OMG.
Susan thanks a lot. I think I know which other painting you’re referring to. Looking for it. If I find it I’ll post it here separately.

Back