From Wetcanvas plant challenge

Scamall

Supporting Member
C067585F-8F85-4382-B55A-BD6906046E47.jpeg
This is splashed ink, colored pencil, and technical pens.

Wow this is great! I haven't seen the Splashed Ink technique before, I will have to look in to that further :) Great smooth lines on the pen outlines and shading.

I always enjoy your pen drawings and this one also has bright colors to enhance the lines. Very nice!

Scamall, nice work, but I'd like to ask if you have ever read this posting in the Site Announcements Forum? I'm wondering what the purpose of your thread title is on this. How does it have any relevance to this forum and/or the people that will be viewing it? Do you think everyone in this forum is an ex-member or concurrent member of Wet Canvas? We are trying to stop this kind of behavior here.

Scamall, nice work, but I'd like to ask if you have ever read this posting in the Site Announcements Forum? I'm wondering what the purpose of your thread title is on this. How does it have any relevance to this forum and/or the people that will be viewing it? Do you think everyone in this forum is an ex-member or concurrent member of Wet Canvas? We are trying to stop this kind of behavior here.
I’ll keep that in mind.

The complementary colors really make this pop. Well done. ❤️

I really like the style of this piece! Lovely linework and composition. :)

Thanks all, I wasn’t sure this fit the ink and markers section, but the base was definitely ink. I enjoyed doing this and I wasn’t sure it would come together. I think I will combine the approach again. Honestly, the doodle bits were added when I was on the phone not really thinking!

Those soft doodle scrolls in ink help to enhance the soft ink splotches which, in turn, contrast beautifully with the more defined shapes of the flowers and leaves. Lovely!

I'm loving your muted colors here. Absolutely beautiful, and in line with the softness of your technique. Really well done!

Lovely and elegant. Scroll work is a perfect complement to the subject.

Back