Flowers VII & VIII

Enyaw

namuh
Flowers VII.jpg

11 x 14 inches .. oil on paper .. alla prima ... painted Nov 12/23 .. Out Of The Shadows

Flowers VIII.jpg

11 x 14 inches .. oil on paper .. alla prima ... painted Nov 12/23 Into The Light

Nice clear vase in that first one and I love the multicolor flowers in the second. Keep em coming. :giggle: ❤️🌸

Excellent. Fun to see the different feel. Tiny critique on the first is that you might have a white flower go off the canvas at the top. It appears you forced them to fit on the canvas. May just be on my computer. Beautifully done as is...

Thank you Jo. They are 1/2 to 1/4 below the support and I did them to form an ellipse so the total white flowers would have a big shape.

Thanks Kay.

thanks Sanlynn

You're officially back in full swing. I admire both of these, so different and yet both so lovely. Shadows. Light. Wonderful!

thank you Terri .. I am doing 2 a day .. could do more but that get's costly. I am not playing my guitar and that frees up about 4 hours a day. A little nagging injury that has my fretting arm in crap mode so I can't use it for fretting or fingering at the moment. All things pass and when it's better I will gladly pick it up again.

thank you Terri .. I am doing 2 a day .. could do more but that get's costly. I am not playing my guitar and that frees up about 4 hours a day. A little nagging injury that has my fretting arm in crap mode so I can't use it for fretting or fingering at the moment. All things pass and when it's better I will gladly pick it up again.
Oh, I hope you can pick it up again soon. You're right, all things must pass, so make that thing gently weep! :)

That second one is a bright beauty. The top: I especially like how you used the background color to outline the vase. It's my favorite thing about it. Am I weird?

♥️

Thank you Terri. Hope to make it talk sweetly. ❤️

Yea, but in a good way. ❤️. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back