Final flight

L

Lazarus

60x70cm acrylic on canvas.
this one is inspiration by Andrew tischler oil pinting "Final flight".
he had film demo of this painting on youtube but somehow it is not there anymore.

IMG_20210710_190001.jpg

This is beautiful! Welcome to the forum, Lazarus. :) I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

a lot to like but the sky and foreground are especially beautiful: they really fit the composition.

Wow, this is beautiful. I love how the light shows through the water at the top and catches the foam at the top of each wave. Beautiful work on the birds as well.

Anne

Beautiful, especially the transparency of the larger wave and the movement of the water. ❤️❤️❤️

Wow! I looked at the image before I read any of the text, saw the light in the waves and immediately thought Andrew Tischler. I love his video too, even though I do not paint in oils.

Well done, this is a terrific piece.

Wow! I looked at the image before I read any of the text, saw the light in the waves and immediately thought Andrew Tischler. I love his video too, even though I do not paint in oils.

Well done, this is a terrific piece.
Thank you my friend. the fun thing here that i made this with acrylic. this was my few first acrylic paintings and still, bcz i most paint oil's.

thank you for the comment snoball.

Back