End of the road for winter ..

Enyaw

namuh
005.jpg

study .. 11 x 14 oil on paper .. alla prima .. paintd March 30/22

Completely agree with Donna! Your colors are spot on here. Your slight reflection of a breaking blue sky in the puddles is a bit of perfection!

Thank you Donna and Terri. This was a study that I had planned to upsize. I like the application buy not overly fond of the subject. I think I want more happy in my bigger painting.

Thank you Bart, Ntl, and olekobe.

Thank you Zen. That is a wonderful comment. I remember years ago an elderly lady said she envied me because I could see beauty in a sticky lying in the mud. I didn't know at the time how lucky I was till later in life when I realized that not all people can see beauty in the ordinary things of life. It's a strange world. I got it right as a painted object but it's more of a snapshot impression than an expression. I think that is what I don't like about it.

I was on the nature trail yesterday dodging the puddles and mud - very much like this scene here. Perfect colors for this time of year.

You made a lovely painting from a road that makes my car a splattered mess. :giggle: And as already mentioned, your colors are just right for Springtime mud. Great job Wayne. ❤️ ❤️

Back