Drawing Snails

Iain

2 eyes.
😁

Drawing Snails.jpg

actually I can see you putting snails in paint and then letting them crawl across the paper .. just kidding, please don't get any crazy ideas like that.

this is one of my faves of anything you have posted ..

Thank you, Perry. The wall is, in reality, a window.

actually I can see you putting snails in paint and then letting them crawl across the paper .. just kidding, please don't get any crazy ideas like that.

this is one of my faves of anything you have posted ..

Thank you Wayne. I am motivated by that. Or I would be, if I were a mollusc. 😁

20211209_023003.jpg

It almost looks like you have allowed the snail to take a journey with paint on it in a way. Do not do that. It is cruel. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these compositions. You are pretty masterful with this Iain. I must dip more into your territory.

Thank you, Art. I would not do that to a snail. These were drawn under their own volition. Whether my occasional verbal direction influenced the outcome, we can only guess.

It looks like one side is a reflection of the other. Did you make it that way? Very successful image was the result, however you did it.

Is it drawing snails or snails drawing? 😁 I agree with Arty, it looks like snails crawled through paint and left their mark. ❤️

It was the result of snails tracking their way over a misted window. The marks, backlit by a streetlight, inspired me to take a pic. It was a collaborative effort, initiated by the snails. 😁 I'm Doolittle.

I like this journey!

Would you have it printed on a large canvas?

Thanks very much, Maureen. I wouldn't object to print. Not sure to the size, if the quality would be compromised.

It looks like one side is a reflection of the other. Did you make it that way? Very successful image was the result, however you did it.

I did in deed. Thank you very much, trufflecat. Appreciated.

It could be a Rorschach test for snails. I think it’s great!

That made me laugh! Thanks very much, Donna. 🙂

Back