Desert Matrix

Artyczar

Well, I think this is done. There are a couple of things that bug me a bit, but I'm thinking of leaving them there on purpose because they bug me. :LOL:

matrix372.jpg

Very cool. Especially like the tangled wires as I see them all the time. Love the mess we make to make our lives easier and you have caught a piece of it here.

I'm not even going to try to guess which parts bug you. I don't see a bug on it. It looks very Arty to me and I like it. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I like it too. As is.
My DD is a project manager, and if it's the position of the pole that bothers you, she can tell you what to do to move it. Cost you big bucks to move it, though! She frequently points out poles as we go along, which belong to her company or others,

Thank you Wayne, and sno, and Iain, and ntl. I appreciate it so much! Nope, it is not the poles, it had to do with a part of the house, but I decided to leave it since nothing is perfect about this painting and I didn't want it that way anyway. There's no reason for me to get picky about certain tiny aspects of it. I am leaving it alone now. :)

Sounds like your are reaching the looseness you have sought.

Can you do this 🖖
Me neither.
😁

Yes, perhaps! :)

Yes, I can do it! One of my few talents.

My daughter can do it too.
Pre-teen, she would do stuff like that. "Can you do this?" She would say, and suddenly fold the edges of her tongue. Leave me alone, I would tell her. I'm still getting over the disappointment of not being able to spit cool and wolf whistle like my contemporaries.

When I saw the WIP the other day I knew that it was the beginning of a very good one. And hey, you did not disappoint!!

Wonderful Arty !
The colors fairly sing together in beautiful harmony; besides, poles are one of my favorite things.
Couldn't help but think of that terrible cable car accident in Italy, which is the complete opposite of the joy you have captured here.

Thank you Trier. I always appreciate all your feedback. I also like that there might be an element of problem (not joy) in the situations in this painting, if that makes sense. I want my work to have a quirkiness to them, and something else that can make one feel a little uncomfortable too. ;) I feel like I may have got that here. I hope.

probably 'cause a while back I pointed out the Googie architecture in one of your paintings like this one.
Ha ha ha...I had to look up Googie architecture again! I don't withstand information all that long these days.

But yes, you're right.

I mostly thought about you during the phone lines though. I think about a lot of people here while painting. Bongo was on my mind on this one. Who will be next? Next up a an abstract.

Thank you Trier. I always appreciate all your feedback. I also like that there might be an element of problem (not joy) in the situations in this painting, if that makes sense. I want my work to have a quirkiness to them, and something else that can make one feel a little uncomfortable too. ;) I feel like I may have got that here. I hope.
Yes, you certainly got it in this painting IMHO.

Back