Daft question

laf.art

Ok so can someone tell me where I can find the smilies everyone except me seems able to use when liking a post please, yes I know I'm a dope what to do eh haha

Ok so can someone tell me where I can find the smilies everyone except me seems able to use when liking a post please, yes I know I'm a dope what to do eh haha
When you type in a reply, look at the top of the window where it shows the font, bold, italics, etc and you will see a little smilie face. Click on it and you will have the choice of an array of smilies. :ROFLMAO: :giggle: ❤ ☺ :cry:🙂😍

Nope doesn't work for me, I'm using a tablet maybe thats the reason, I've been hovering for ages😄 and only the like bit works

How about the old-school method, even though it ain't as fancy:
;-)) __ :-D __ ;-P __ :-x __ :-/

Sometimes, the top bar isn't active, in which case you have to click on the little gear (the very last icon on the right) to make it active, then all of them become bold and are "active." When they are all grey, they won't work.

Nope doesn't work for me, I'm using a tablet maybe thats the reason, I've been hovering for ages😄 and only the like bit works
To like a post, hold down the like symbol until the other emoticons come up. If you just tap it, you get the like symbol, but if you press down for half a second or so the others come up. Then tap the one you like.
The result will look like this:
69F8E22C-EAC9-46A8-B86A-5FA7278FC232.jpeg

i Hope you don’t mind that I snapped your post, Artyczar.

Last edited:
Back