Conquering the Enemy

Jane

92F69C77-CBC4-4462-82FF-2F9555FD2045.jpegI bought an old Victorian house, I went upstairs and found a dead mouse. i put out 5 little balls of mouse poison went back to check and 2 were gone, put in 2 more came back a bit later and three were gone. This kept up for a bit so to not get too creeped out I decided to make this.

Yes it’s very creepy seeing The poison gone but no signs of who is eating

I hadThousands of toy soldiers Left in the house I thought they might be helpful in conquering the enemy.

sound to me like an allegory to something else. beautiful idea anyway.

This is a sad story, but you got a cool piece out of it. The critters tend to eat the poison and run off to die in little nests of their own making. You probably won't find them unless you do a very thorough cleaning. :(

We have a lot of mice and rats here (outside, not in the house) and we have done many things to get rid of them from our cars (they chew the wires). But not poison. We have sprayed peppermint, as they can't stand it, and we have beeping devices in the car. Now we have bright lights that shine under the cars all night long. So far, it's working.

This is a sad story, but you got a cool piece out of it. The critters tend to eat the poison and run off to die in little nests of their own making. You probably won't find them unless you do a very thorough cleaning. :(

We have a lot of mice and rats here (outside, not in the house) and we have done many things to get rid of them from our cars (they chew the wires). But not poison. We have sprayed peppermint, as they can't stand it, and we have beeping devices in the car. Now we have bright lights that shine under the cars all night long. So far, it's working.
I’ve cleaned most of the house except for the soldiers. Just too many of them. i haven’t tried the peppermint spray yet, I was going to try the plaster and flour recipe. Or the coke can and water bucket. I think I’ve viewed every way to get rid of them on you tube.

Back