Brass Vase

snoball

Certifiable
Supporting Member
I don't think I've posted this one on this board, but if I have, deal with it. 😁 It was a challenge on Wet Canvas. We were to paint a metal and I chose brass, this was the result.
oil painted vase.jpg

Omg. It's like it is really there! It's quite perfect. Love the light reflection.

First time I've used OMG.

Now twice in one post.

Sno, this is amazing paining. I´m looking at all the detal that you painted over well rendered model. I´m glad you posted it because I haven´t seen it before.
Was it a challenge in still life forum over there?

Sno, this is amazing paining. I´m looking at all the detal that you painted over well rendered model. I´m glad you posted it because I haven´t seen it before.
Was it a challenge in still life forum over there?
No, it would have been in the cafe. And of course most of that has been lost with the changeover. It may have even been in another art forum I used to be in. It's been a long time. Thanks for the comments. :giggle:

Oh my! How did I miss this yesterday? I can't stop staring at it. It's UBERamazing sno. What, how, wow is all I can say. It looks so three dimensional. The lighting is Vermeer-like! Is this oil?

and the result is extraordinary. I had never seen it, thanks for publishing it, it's wonderful (and it would have been nice even if it had been an encore, a set of three or a four of a kind, that is, even seeing it again in 1000 posts I don't think you would mind that it's fantastic,)

Back