Between works

Iain

2 eyes.
Between works.jpg

Thanks Queen Bee! It is photography, or, more accurately, photo montage, I think. I should have made that clear. What a dummy I am. I hope you can still like it...

Art, I don't dare look 😱 😁 Thanks Arty.

Thanks Queen Bee! It is photography, or, more accurately, photo montage, I think. I should have made that clear. What a dummy I am. I hope you can still like it...

Art, I don't dare look 😱 😁 Thanks Arty.
Yes I still like it very much. Probably even more since I am a photographer.

charming .. looks like a metal fence and few cans of spray paint .. interesting mix of color

For some reason I see the shapes on the left as invaders of some sort. Are they trying to get into the space on the right or are they already there? I like this a lot!

Hey Iain, Intriguing image with great colors, and I see it almost the same as Donna.

Thanks Trier, I am as equally pleased as I am intrigued by the response.

Or Vise versa 😁

20211018_032427.jpg

Last edited:
Another that remind me of Titers. (Lupus blood test results). I think this one would be considered homogenous. ;)

Very cool!! :) Mysterious, shadowy and the colors are beautiful. Fun stuff!

Thanks Art and Terri! Art, I looked up images of homogenous cells and I may have images that closer resemble what came up on the search. Cellular and molecular images are fascinating in themselves and would make for rich pickings, alongside those lifeforms found in the deepest fathoms. I don't believe you have posted much of your fabric pieces. "Transmission" would seem topical, I think.

Thanks for saying that, Terri, that kind of confirms what I thought of it as it came to fruition, but I always have reservations as one is often wrong.

I can see this as part of an immersive exhibition. Totally agree re, cellular and molecular images - I can look at them for hours. I want to cuddle the Tardigrade water bears haha

Back