Another Holga

Strange that the one frame came out blue :unsure: It would be a neat trick if you could take blue pics at will, like a kind of in-camera cyanotype.
All this Holga talk makes me want to find mine! 120 film is not so easy to find these days...

It would be great if I could control it. Maybe using a blue filter would make it do that.

I didn't know 120 ISO was harder to find these days.

120 film is not so easy to find these days...

I didn't know 120 ISO was harder to find these days.

:oops: Cause it ain't!

I must stop this disinformation on the intra-webs at once! :LOL:

You can look here.

And here, too!

And, quite likely if you have one, any local camera outfit in your nearest town. It's not hard to find at all. Also - Freestyle in particular enjoys selling film that gives unusual or special effects - blues, reds, crazy colors, bolts, all kinds of weird stuff. In both 120 and 35mm formats.

Have fun looking!

Have fun looking!
Well, I stand corrected - there are lots of 120 brands for purchase online. I can't find it locally, though. Thanks for the links!
I was thinking about somehow shooting 35mm in a Holga or Diana. I guess I'd have long frames with exposure all the way out to the edges that way. I still have a few 35mm rolls.

It's very possible to shoot 35mm thru the 120 Holga. There's probably instructions or a video on the Holga site. :)

Back