... And They Danced ..

Enyaw

namuh
39.jpg

11 x 14 .. Alla Prima .. oil on paper .. Knife .. Painted Dec 30/21
A continuance of taking pieces of former studies and studying them a little more up close and personal.

If a tree dances in the woods and there's no one there to see it, does it make a sound? Such are the questions that can only arise in Wayne's World.

Love the painting, btw.

Who's to say they don't dance when no one is looking? This is a good one, Wayne. It makes me think of abstract art in a little different way.
Thank you Donna .. I'd like to think it's a hybrid ... Impressionistic/Abstracted/ Expression

Thank you Lamar .. Did Donna's tree hit you in the head while it was dancing. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks Perry .. yes, color leading color ..

Oh nice!! ❤️❤️ And the way this world is going, I'd believe anything!
Thank you Sno .. yes, the world is turning and so are the images
I painted 40 this month and of course most go the way of the sin bin but this time around I looked and found that even if the study had failed in my opinion as a possible painting, it usually had one good area of interest. And so it gave me a theme to work on for this month. Yep, studies of studies.
... stay tuned .. it should get interesting and if nothing else .. a good free on line book .. daily progressions of art therapy or torment ..
I should have numbered the pages .. this being #2

You've been putting out some beautiful work, Wayne, and this is no exception. I love this one, plus the composition and thought process behind it. Great stuff! ❤️

Thank you Terri .. I get enjoyment in the fact that people look and respond .. let's me know I'm still alive ..(y)

Back