After Claviceps purpurea

Iain

2 eyes.
Don't you just love latin. It is de profundis. 😁

Claviceps purpurea.jpg

So trippy and profound at the same time. Have I asked you before if you have synesthesia? Sometimes your art reminds me of people who experience it. I have a form of it, but not the kind you might have, if indeed you have it.

Thank you, CaliAnn! ❤
Thank you KreativeK. My head soars. 💅

So trippy and profound at the same time. Have I asked you before if you have synesthesia? Sometimes your art reminds me of people who experience it. I have a form of it, but not the kind you might have, if indeed you have it

I don't know if it is the same as synethesia, but the work often conveys moods or states of mind. I don't understand it or myself. Next week I have a health assessment - in relation to public funds - 🤣

Synesthesia. I have the colored numbers/letters one. Some people have a thing where they can taste and/or see/feel music. My letters and numbers also have personality and genders! Mine was a ton stronger as a kid than it is now. It made me a lot more dyslexic than I am now, or maybe I'm just used to it? It was very distracting when I was learning to read. I still read very slow. It can affect people in different ways though. These are the two most common ones. They used to think this was a type of autism. It's not.

Back