Above Valley Blvd.

Artyczar

I did this a little while back. I think it counts as a landscape. Oil on panel, 24 x 30 inches. C&C welcome.

above-valley-blvddetail.jpg

I'll bet the people who live in that little town could tell you just who lives where. 😊

Ha ha. It's in Los Angeles. Maybe in that area they could. It's possible, but not many people talk to their neighbors. LOL.

Ha ha. It's in Los Angeles. Maybe in that area they could. It's possible, but not many people talk to their neighbors. LOL.
But at least they might recognize the area, even if they didn't know who lived there. 😊

Wow! Thanks for conjuring this thread back up Lazarus. Thank you for the very nice compliment. I try to mix as many greens as I can. I still couldn't capture them all.

I"m glad some of the older threads are coming back. This is too good to miss! What a great feeling for the urban/suburban sprawl that so many of us live in. Houses perched on hillsides while business goes on down below. Love this!

I"m glad some of the older threads are coming back.
Me too! A lot of good stuff has been posted here that I haven't seen (along with all our other recent members).

This is a terrific LA landscape! I love all the hills dotted with homes while quite industrious things are happening below. Beautiful sky and greens.

But I think my favorite part of all are the telephone poles and lines running through. Perfect! :)

Good one Arty...for some reason I like the left half of the painting
better than the right....maybe because there is more contrast there.

Back