A view from the 3 seasons room

Mississippi Hippie

12”x16” acrylic on canvas
A view from the 3 seasons room
221C18CE-5158-4D17-9432-9486150AACB9.jpeg

What do you think?

Your paintings always fascinate me - it really makes the viewer "look". I showed some of your paintings to my hubby and asked him what he thought of them. He said - "at first I wasn't sure what I think - but when you really look, they are pretty spectacular and say so much!". That's a high compliment coming from him, because his favorite word for most art is "crap" - including some of mine! LOL! 😆

Your paintings always fascinate me - it really makes the viewer "look". I showed some of your paintings to my hubby and asked him what he thought of them. He said - "at first I wasn't sure what I think - but when you really look, they are pretty spectacular and say so much!". That's a high compliment coming from him, because his favorite word for most art is "crap" - including some of mine! LOL! 😆
wow caliann i feel so proud of what you said ha ha !! seriously i do not normally get that much a compliment :) tell your husband thankyou so much for the encouragement.. it makes everything I put into painting worth it.. thankyou again

You have such an energetic, exuberant style! I see a trellis or fence in the background but of course with abstract it could just be an interesting shape.

had to look a few times .. the canvass showing through doesn't work for me but the pile on and scrape troughs are wonderful expressions of dimension and the blue is very engaging.

had to look a few times .. the canvass showing through doesn't work for me but the pile on and scrape troughs are wonderful expressions of dimension and the blue is very engaging.
wayne i dont like the bare canvas as well!! just sometimes i will not go on even though it is showing.. i am happy for the word trough... thankyou for that ;) you are wonderful

Back