A portrait

N

Nufocus

Acrylics on paper. After a fairly long dry spell, since before the corona, I have been doing quite a bit in the last few days. So here you go.
This is about 18”X14”
501AEB2B-27A2-4919-B901-67B3AFE2BD0E.jpeg

I don’t know why on a desk top or a lap top the image comes out huge and it’s certainly not a fair presentation. I guess some technical assistance will help. Thanks

The image looks great on my screen, and larger is better for seeing the detail. A beautiful and emotional portrait.

I don’t know why on a desk top or a lap top the image comes out huge and it’s certainly not a fair presentation. I guess some technical assistance will help. Thanks
Hey Nufocus - This has a freshness about it; another really good one. I like it.

I read a tip from Arty, or someone else who knows their way around this site, that you can resize the image by click and drag a corner of it. I just tried it on this one and it worked! The reduction made it so I could see the whole thing on the screen at once without having to scroll. There must be a way to shrink it when you post it, but that's beyond me.

PS I just tried it again by clicking on the top right corner and it didn't work:BUT when I tried from the bottom right corner it DID,
Regards,
Trier

Last edited:
Hmm, you guys are saying this lesson isn't working out?

I will go over it with mjp. So sorry! :(

I like the colors and textures on this one. There's an immediacy to the way it's painting, but it also feels very thought-out.

Nufocus, may I ask what you applied the paint with? It seems to skip like either very rough paper or almost like knife work.

Back