A Neighborhood Ristorante

Trier

Supporting Member
Mama Adelina's meatballs are to die for.

An older painting that I just retouched.
16x20 in Acrylic/cardboard
P1010267Ristorante.JPG

Bad lighting for photo.

Very nice! I love those dusky colors and the way the people appear in the shadow.

Beautiful blues! I love the shadowy suggestion of people in there, and the bright colors of the umbrella. It looks like a cool, inviting place to have Mama Adelina's meatballs, with a bottle of red wine nearby. And salad. Breadsticks.

Now I'm hungry, looking at this painting. That's great work, Trier! 😆

Beautiful! I love that pop of bright red here. The monochrome in blue is such a smart choice. This is a gooder Trier. Well done on this. ♥️

What a great painting, Trier! Such a strong sense of light and shade. The pop of red from the umbrella really makes it!

that is so different it is interesting.
Thanks Wayne, I have a few more like this somewhere.
Very nice! I love those dusky colors and the way the people appear in the shadow.
Hey Lamar, thanks, I find the 'shadow people' tricky to put in a painting.
Beautiful blues! I love the shadowy suggestion of people in there, and the bright colors of the umbrella. It looks like a cool, inviting place to have Mama Adelina's meatballs, with a bottle of red wine nearby. And salad. Breadsticks.

Now I'm hungry, looking at this painting. That's great work, Trier! 😆
Thanks Terri, that's the ambiance I wanted to portray. Now for a big bowl of minestrone !
Beautiful! I love that pop of bright red here. The monochrome in blue is such a smart choice. This is a gooder Trier. Well done on this. ♥️
I will take a "gooder" from you anytime as a great endorsement Arty .
What a great painting, Trier! Such a strong sense of light and shade. The pop of red from the umbrella really makes it!
Thank you Donna. I wish the green of the trees showed up more in the photo, but the main challenge for me was the light/shade balance.

Very nice Trier. Like the warm/cool contrasts and the light/dark contrasts. Good job on suggesting the figures.

Back