A hello from germany

Flowercat

As i searched for english speaking art fourms, i found this one and thougt i might try it.
My name is Flo and i use mostly waterbased paint wiht fineliners in my art but i recently got into sewing and alcohol based markers,which boht are really fun. If i dont do art or scroll through the internet, i read, collect things(like rocks and pretty paper) or eat.I got diagnosed with autism at 3th grade. Here is something i did pretty recently, wiht waterbased inks and making tape.

Attachments

• _20220124_172812.JPG
    _20220124_172812.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 134
Welcome, Flo! We hope you'll like it here :) I love your painting and look forward to seeing more!

Welcome to Creative Spark, Flo! We're happy you decided to join us!

Your painting is fascinating! I admire anyone who works with inks, as I find them very intimidating. I hope you check out all our various media forums, you will find plenty of kindred spirits. :)

Keep posting and have fun!

Hello Flo, welcome here. I'm new here too, hope to see your artwork, inks are very interesting. 👏👏👏

Hi Flo, welcome, there's lots to enjoy here.. Cool painting, you might enjoy the abstract forum. I am living in Hamburg:)

Welcome to the forum Flo. Looking forward to getting acquainted with you. The piece you posted is beautiful and very interesting. Please make yourself at home here.

Welcome to the forums Flo. So glad to have you here. I really like that you use ink--and tape! How cool. Those are interesting mediums and you made a very nice work from it. :)

Looking forward to seeing more art from you.

Hello Flo! I like what you did with masking tape and ink! I hope you're feeling creative so we can see more.

Welcome Flo and hello from Texas! Your work looks very interesting and it appears so creative, too.

Back