600!

Lurkers lurking.
But, they still count! I hope they’ll come out and play one day. Congratulations! This is a great site and it works very well Arty and team. I mean, I like it so much now I’m hanging around here like a bad rash and I’m even contributing money! I want it to stay. I like a traditional forum for so many reasons that beats all the newer platforms. And I like y’all! 😋

Thank you, Christine, and all of you who are contributors, as well as those who participate in making this place so special. We truly appreciate you all! ♥️

I would love to see you around more Laf. Don’t be shy! We would love to see your work no matter what level you are.🙂

Thanks Paintboss :) and Ayin. You know even tho I haven't been here for ages I keep up with your blog Ayin, which I really enjoy. You come through your writing so clearly, a unique voice. I can't write much at the moment as I've damaged my dominant arm/shoulder and have to save the odd pain free moments for painting ha we all know how that goes.
:D

Oh, I hope your arm heals up for you. Yep, I definitely know what it feels like to be thwarted by health sometimes. But I also like to keep up mentally with others. I’ll have to check out that blog of Aiyn’s again as well.

Back