3 unknowns

Bongo

1DBcooperweb.jpg

DB Cooper - infamously hijacked Northwest Orient Flight 305, then parachuted with $200,00(1971)
($1.5 million 2024) over Pacific NW forest.

2Satoshi Nakamotowebxx.jpg

Satoshi Nakamoto - created and implemented Bitcoin retaining 1 million coins for himself worth approx. $45 billion.

3Banksy12x16web.jpg

Banksy - British graffiti artist and provocateur. Net worth est. $50 million.

Db Cooper, Satoshi Nakamoto, Banksy - oils on 12"x16" canvas panels.
comments welcomed

Last edited:
These are all really good portraits in their own right, Bongo - I love your style! ❤️

I personally couldn't pick any of these people out of a crowd, so can't comment on resemblance.

Wayne, Terri thanks for coming by.
Terri - there are no pictures or records of these three, they remain anonymous despite all their notoriety.
That is until now:eek:

So NOW we know what they look like. :ROFLMAO: Love that loose style of painting, Bongo.

Thanks Sno - not having to get a "likeness" takes a lot of the pressure off of making a portrait. I couldn't find too many modern-day figures that were well-known and anonymous. Found a few serial killers but not too many others.

I love the premise, but I also love the paintings! These are amazing--the style and technique. I love your style. Always have. ♥️

Great images.
Love the Banksy one particularly....

Some musician friends of mine were endowed with a Banksy artwork...a story I am sure I recounted here previously.

Great images.
Love the Banksy one particularly....

Some musician friends of mine were endowed with a Banksy artwork...a story I am sure I recounted here previously.
Thanks Dave. I had a hard time getting Banksy to hold still so I could do his portrait.

Back