Glaze and Nightshade

Yojimbo

Is somebody here had tried or still using Glaze and Nightshade before they post their art online ?How was your process of using this application and was it worth to use it ?

How was it since you use these applications ? Does it have a negative or positive impact into your social media account for Art, your work, and your career?
Do you use these applications in your Art commissions or work as well? Is it really effective and do the artifacts that produces in your image affect your art in a big way?

To anyone here who tried or still using Glaze or Night or both, would you recommend using it for everyone who do Art and post their work online(any level of artist)? If you would recommend or not, why?

We love questions! I like the kind I know the answers to, so I apologize. Thanks for these links. These are super helpful. I guess I personally haven't worried about AI, yet. We probably all should, but I continue to think that there's probably nothing I can do about it. My art is all over the internet, part of a melting pot, or the giant Borg, or what have you. AI pulls from all the resources it can, so aren't we all a part of it? I'm not too deeply educated in it.

We love questions! I like the kind I know the answers to, so I apologize. Thanks for these links. These are super helpful. I guess I personally haven't worried about AI, yet. We probably all should, but I continue to think that there's probably nothing I can do about it. My art is all over the internet, part of a melting pot, or the giant Borg, or what have you. AI pulls from all the resources it can, so aren't we all a part of it? I'm not too deeply educated in it.
Its alright, no problem. I'm glad it helped. Yes i think so too, a big portion of art things and styles was already scrapped by these AI models without consent and compensation. I'm also not too educated into as well so i ask question who had tried those protective tools before i try it.

Back