Willow Meets Quail

Artyczar

The last of these desert aerial abstracts. This one is also oil on canvas, 16 x 20 inches.

willow-meets-quail72.jpg

Such an interesting piece. It would look great on a public wall--an office building, maybe. It's interesting, and pleasant to look at and study without being intrusive.

Ayin.
I look at this and I can't help but wonder how the design can lift you up and allow you to look down. It reminds me of circuit boards. I must have had too many computer parts staring me down when I worked for a living. It's very insightful to the mind. I really enjoyed the intricate lacing of the streets.

Patterns within patterns and I can see the circuit board that Wayne mentioned. I do like how you chose bright colors to make the houses pop from their neutral surroundings. You created a wonderful series, Ayin!

Thank you very much ntl, Wayne, Trufflecat, Donna, and sno. All your comments mean an awful lot to me. ♥️ It feels good! :) Thank you!

Fascinating artwork. I can tell without reading the description that it's a desert community. Love all the detail!

Fabulous. I adore this entire series. This one is special for me because of the moderate contrast - it's so subtle and so perfect. My eyes love following these roads and resting on the bright colors of the rooftops.

Total eye candy!! ❤️

Back