Very Sad News - Trier

Ayin Es

Site Owner
Admin
So so sorry to have to report that I was informed this morning that our beloved Creative Spark member known as Trier passed away this past summer. I did not know about this.

Not sure who else didn't know, but it's new information to me and I thought I would post it here either way.

Trier was a very talented artist and loyal member of the forums here. He will be deeply missed.

RIP

Awful news. I hadn't heard that but am now realizing we haven't seen him for months. Very sorry to hear of his passing.

So sorry to hear that. We need to make a memorial page for members that pass like they had on Wet Canvas. Hopefully, it will have very few entries. I had missed Trier but just figured that, like many, he just faded into the background. Many members that began with us no longer post.

just figured that, like many, he just faded into the background. Many members that began with us no longer post.
same here. A lot of the earlier members are missing. Sad about Trier, hopefully he is in a better place.

Very sad news. Yes I remember him, but he hadn't posted in a long while. 😔

RIP, Trier. He seemed to enjoy life; I remember a photo of him and a grand-relation outside painting the house across the street. What a wonderful memory for that child to treasure.
1681081278898.png

EDIT: "That's my great grandchild,his name is Dayton, and yours truly doing a sketch together from the porch in the rain...
...If you know of any other drawing teams consisting of a 2+ and a 95 yr old, lemme know. This marks Dayton's entry into the Art world, and I hope he contributes a lot more years from now."

Last edited:
Gosh I hope the little fella's family keeps that sketch and that photo in a safe place or in frames for him to cherish years from now...

Rest in Peace, Trier...

Laika, thank you for posting this, I remember this post of yours and that it was very nice to see your works and read your experiences, like this one.

Yes, I got the email from Roz, his daughter(?) and Trier was 96. Sorry I posted under my owner handle, but I use that account when I can only access the forum from my phone. I've been off my computer.

I was very sad when I heard. And yes, perhaps I will set up a special thread or section for memorials, at least for him and Musket. That's a good idea. I'll figure that out soonly.

We will miss Trier very much. Glad that Lamar posted the picture of him and his grandson. So special. ❤️

Back