The Heath at Petersfield

Arnie

mini-HeathAtPetersfield-1.JPG

From a photo I took recently. I emphasized the ‘way thru’ in the distance to avoid boxing in the viewer. Again a quick watercolour underpainting. I did this in 20x30 format with a view to repeating it in a larger oil.
C&C Appreciated. Thanks for looking. Arnie
Sennelier Oil Pastel on Hahnemuhle Aniversary Watercolour paper 40x27 cm

Gorgeous landscape Arnie - I'm so glad to see your paintings again. The colors are so rich and vibrant in this one - love it! ❤️

Beautiful! I love your handling of the Sennelier OP's, as usual. Very soft and lush. I appreciate the opening along the treeline to keep the distance open to the viewer's eye. Great job!

I'd go with the "gorgeous" comment on this one too, Arnie! There is so much to explore and enjoy; color, texture, atmosphere. I look forward to seeing the oil version someday!

Thanks CaliAnn, Wayne, Terri, Bartc, John, Jo, and Donna much appreciated.

Beautiful Arnie. I looked at your work on ArtPal. Impressive.
Thanks also for taking a look at ArtPal. I set it all up in lock down and havnt updated it much since - something to do in the new year when I have a better plan! Over that time about 100K 'artists' have joined, but after spending about $15 with them on promotion when I joined I'm still getting a trickle of viewers. Mainly on a set of paintings I never promoted! Keep meaning to try out some of the keyword/marketing tools which are available.

I'd go with the "gorgeous" comment on this one too, Arnie! There is so much to explore and enjoy; color, texture, atmosphere. I look forward to seeing the oil version someday!

Thanks - I think I will start the new year off with a 20x30 inch oil of this one.

Wonder if I biked that path....
Was there new years eve - path was impassable without getting wet - had to walk round to the right.

All the best for the New Year fellow artists.
Arnie

Wonderful. I just love your delicate touch with the oil pastels. I really like those foreground grasses. 🙂

Your style is so distinctive and stunning. There's a vibe of pointillism to it, but not quite, something I prefer even more. You are a great painter, and this has a perfect atmospheric beauty. ♥️

Thanks Kay much appreciated.

Your style is so distinctive and stunning. There's a vibe of pointillism to it, but not quite, something I prefer even more. You are a great painter, and this has a perfect atmospheric beauty. ♥️

Thanks also Ayin for your fine, encouraging comment -much appreciated.
Arnie

Where did I miss this one? I love it, so soft and peaceful and the coloring is perfect. ❤️ ❤️

Back