Super Bowl 2022 🏈

B

bob

Los Angeles Rams vs Cincinnati Bengals ,

who are you rolling with in Super Bowl LVI ?

As for myself I'll be ordering a couple pizzas from Harris Pizza ( a large Taco & a large with Mushrooms , Tomatoes & Ham ) to chow down on while watching the game .

oh yeah , I almost forgot
GO BENGALS 🏈

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the first post again ;)

I would give it a try but it's on too late on a Sunday night for me.
We use the Super Bowl as a chance to have a feast of Nachos!!! If it is running late, we just go to bed!!!!!

Spring is in the air and they're still playing football. I'd much prefer watching one of the old championship games on YouTube.

I won't be watching at all. Although I used to play as a teen, I'm not much of a football fan. A horrible confession, I know, in Brownstown. However, my wife and I are going out a day early for a nice Valentine's Day dinner. Restaurants on Valentine's Day itself are always packed. Last year, I had to wait over an hour just to pick up take-out at a favorite Italian restaurant. We're hoping the restaurants will be less packed as everyone is glued to the game on their TVs. I hope it plays out that way.

If the same eleven men would play against the opposing eleven men, I might watch it. As it's played, I liken it to watching golf.

Back