Still

Enyaw

namuh
004.jpg

11 x 14 oil on paper .. alla prima .. painted April 18/22

This is just dreamy. ❤️ Love your delicate lighting and that soft purple.

Thank you Donna. It was from a picture on pexels and it worked out well. I wish I had left a little more out but hopefully next time.

Love it Wayne! ❤️❤️You're just getting better and better, must be the fruits of painting every day! :giggle:

must be the fruits of painting every day! :giggle:
Thank you Sno. Had to have a small intermission as I fell down a slate covered hill and damaged a former damaged shoulder. It will get back to semi-normal in a while. I couldn't even use it a few days ago but I got some use now. I lowered my easel today and will see if I can paint from the hip tomorrow. Not serious, just life. 😃

Thank you Sno. Had to have a small intermission as I fell down a slate covered hill and damaged a former damaged shoulder. It will get back to semi-normal in a while. I couldn't even use it a few days ago but I got some use now. I lowered my easel today and will see if I can paint from the hip tomorrow. Not serious, just life. 😃
Gee I'm sorry to hear that Wayne! Take care of it, sometimes, if you mess up that rotator cuff, it can take up to 3 or 4 months to heal. Ask me how I know. 😁

Thank you Sno. I'll be fine. I've lived with a bad socket for the last 43 years. It's when it flares up because of accidental issues it does take time before it settels down. You have to use it or it freezes on you. However, you have to use it sparingly and softly.

Back