something fun

linnutter

I am still learning this group. Just looking for suggestions and idk just jump into all of this. one e
276070836_1124416478394565_8593330834618118334_n.jpg

Lin, I love the perspective, values, and negative space. Great composition! Please include size and media when posting. Members want to know as much as possible about the art posted.

You can also post the work under the media, like acrylic, and topic. You dog paintings would make a great thread in the Animal &Wildlife forum. So many members will enjoy them!

We were posting at the same time. Really like the motion in both of the others. I glad you posted them. I didn't see them when we met.

Holy crap! Your work is wonderful, Lin!

I agree with Joy about including the size and media of each piece.

Also, please do look around the site and post your work in a forum category that you think best suits the work. That way, we get a better chance to give each one all the attention it deserves! :)

I'm really happy you're here, and looking forward to seeing more. Keep posting!

Lin, your work is wonderfully creative and sooo expressive. I am so glad you joined and looking forward to seeing more of your work!

I just had to comment again no that you posted more. Other artits would really appreciate these works, as the general public often has a tendency to go more for cutesy, kitsch decorative items. Your energy is great, and the fresh spontaneous style is really enjoyable. Nice, modern touch. It's hard to believe it was exactly one week ago we were looking at each other's art on the very last Lodestar tour! I wish I had seen these last week, as I really like them.

I admire your colour sense and the assurance with which you apply the paint. I wish I could learn how to be so free. I would really appreciate it if you indicated the sizes of your paintings and what kind of paint you use.

These are wonderful Lin! I love your freedom and voice in all of them. It is unique and fresh in every one. I want to see MORE! ♥️ :)

I really like your style. These are very good and I love the last one with the dog shaking off the water. You can almost feel the water drops hitting you. ❤️

Back