Scavenger Hunt from Life #37-B: Sep 4-12

AiArts

Hello art buddies !!! This is a special extra Scavenger Hunt as I have just discovered that we had a missing gap of host during Sept 4-12. So I step in with this list with the kind help of Joe1, and EP. So shall we start sketching...

Please refer to Hunt #35 for in-depth description of what the Hunt is all about.

If you are new, we just want you to have fun sketching here ... just draw/sketch/paint/making art of any thing related to the given list below from life (in any order you wish) and in any medium, do as many as you can, numbering the item along starting from #1. Commenting on people's items is optional, sharing your sketches and having fun are our main goal.
-------------------------------------------
Scavenger Hunt from Life #37-B list:
------------------------------------------
looks wonderful
smells wonderful
tastes wonderful
sounds wonderful
feels wonderful
located in the mountains
related to the sea
it makes you laugh
spherical
box shape
odd shape
it's soft
It's squeaky
contains screws or nails
has a frame
outdoor
indoor
nature
lots of lines in this one
living thing
flower or leaf
building or structure
store front/store window/store sign
object you want to donate
environmental friendly
you wish you have more of this

Last edited:
You ended up with a fun list, Ai! I had to laugh at the "37-B!" But it's going to work just fine. :)

I hope to participate but am moving shortly and will likely just be stopping in to enjoy everyone's sketches. Have a good Hunt!

I'll start. Ink, 5.5x8"

1. sounds wonderful
2. looks wonderful
This is a funky looking ukulele.

hunt37b-01.jpg

Cheers,

Ai, thanks so much for coordinating a list at the last minute...and thanks to all who helped.

Terri, good luck with your move. Hope to see sketches from you once you are settled...or maybe before.

EP, good job on the sweet musical instruments.

1 - related to the sea - direct watercolor
IMG_0737.jpeg

2 - lots of lines in this one - watercolor
IMG_0740 (1).jpeg

Ai, thanks for catching the gap and filling in with this list. Super fine.

eyepaint, ahhh, such a nice Ukulele. You are getting quite a collection.

Joan, a perfect item for you, related to the sea. The yellow boat really is a highlight. And the yellow building. Nice lines indeed and lots of them. I'm smiling.

Hope to sketch soon. Life has been in the way.

Terri: Good luck with the move. Best wishes to speedy settling down to the new place.
Jo & Joe1 & all : Hello... Thanks.

Hi everyone. It is Labor Day in the States. Happy day to celebrate the workers.

Ai, the pink dress looks soft and comfy. The candies look too good to eat.

We finally had a morning less than 80 degrees F. We didn't want to come back in the house.

Number 1, looks wonderful - the sun coming up on the trees. On my iPad with the app, Brushes, and the Apple pencil and my fingers.

csshfl37b-looks-wonderful.jpg

Jo: Thanks. Love your glowing landscape, well captured as a digi. Wonderful light.

Beautiful sketches from everyone so far! You all inspire me. ❤️

We (finally!) got the keys to the bungalow on Saturday. Sweet younger couple with 2 pre-school kids and one big dog = one dirty house!! Our movers don't come until next Monday, so we're cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. Getting the carpets cleaned on Wednesday. It's a zoo!

One item from the Hunt: "you wish you had more of this." Any ideas on sketching energy? 🤣

Joan: The yellow boat in directwatercolor is fantastic. The shop with customers conversing is superb.

EP: Cool and fun Uke... I give it extra points for purple color

Thanks, everyone, for your comments.

Ai, lovely sketch of your pretty dress. Love the look of the sweet treats. Are they a cookie or a candy? LOL I think we could all do with a little turning back of time. :)

Terri, moving is hard enough, but having to do that much cleaning is hard. Good luck!

3 - spherical - watercolor
IMG_0748.jpeg

4 - indoor - water-soluble graphite (dry)

IMG_0749.jpeg

Joan, your spherical is yummy looking. Lovely indoor kitchen, too.

I sketched on the porch as usual in the regular paper sketchbook with the Ohuhu .3 pen.
Number 2, sounds wonderful - CDs by two of our favorites, Byrd and Street and George Ensle. Great singer songwriters.

csshfl37B-sound.jpg

Back