Ruthie

snoball

Certifiable
Supporting Member
I finally have some new work to show!! I've been grabbing a minute here and a minute there and finally have something basically finished. This is a friend's little doll. It wouldn't all fit on the scanner, the full size is 11X14.

Ruthiedraw.jpg

Wow! Fricken excellent! I know what you mean about looking at things a second time on the computer screen. Glad you found something you could improve upon. It looks wonderful to me, and you captured the adorability so well! ♥️

Snobal, is one of your masterpieces, it is a wonderful piece and excites and brings joy like your works. I'm glad you took a little time to create it.

yes, you are right, it happens has everyone I saw to me and I read from Ken some time ago which is a rule, the errors can be noticed only after the clicks.:)

Thanks very much Ayin. ❤️ I guess it is like standing way back from your work and looking. You're just too close to it while you are working on it. :giggle:

Oh my, what a sweet smile you captured! Wonderful work, Snowbal. Your clients must be thrilled with this. ❤️

Such a cutie! You did excellent work on this, Sno! It's no surprise that it was well received!

Back