People

Flowercat

Here are some humans i doddled using alcohol markers and some ohter pen i had laying around. I just startet using alcohol based markers last year, so i still need to learn a lot.
_20220131_194645.JPG
_20220131_194540.JPG
_20220131_194517.JPG

They are all lovely! Your second image (the one with two figures) is my favourite. I like the variety in the expressions in that one.

You’ve been practicing, I think? I see more organization in this from your earlier work. The expression seems to be more focused and tells a deeper story. I would call your earlier ones doodles, but this one—even on a post it note—seems much more advanced than a doodle. I’d love to see you do something more in this line and encourage you to make the background more developed to match the portrait. Really nice!

You’ve been practicing, I think? I see more organization in this from your earlier work. The expression seems to be more focused and tells a deeper story. I would call your earlier ones doodles, but this one—even on a post it note—seems much more advanced than a doodle. I’d love to see you do something more in this line and encourage you to make the background more developed to match the portrait. Really nice!
I called it a doodle, because i was doing it fast (around 10 minutes ) and wasnt expecting any good outcome
I think the reason it looks more developed, comes not only from my practise, but also because i used a refrence which helped alot.

Back