Not a poll

A

Aspenman

Some how the system wants to post a discussion!!!!

How d I get rid of this?????

I'm not sure. I'm here from my phone, and the system is saying Post thread, not discussion.
I'm going to move your thread over to Technical Discussions.

Anyone else seeing this? Let us know here. I'll nudge Ayin, too.

I'm not sure. I'm here from my phone, and the system is saying Post thread, not discussion.
I'm going to move your thread over to Technical Discussions.

Anyone else seeing this? Let us know here. I'll nudge Ayin, too.

Thanks Terri

deleted

Last edited:
I don't understand the issue. I'm sorry. What seems to be the problem?
Artyczar - when I try to post a painting, the screen I get is for that of a Discussion. The normal screen for posting does not appear - I do not want to enter a Discussion!! WHY is this happening 😭

There are two..discussion or poll. Can you see that?
Yes- I can see that - problem is All I want to do is post a painting. The only choice I get is discussion-poll. I have been posting paintings for months now - Again I ask, What is wrong.

Is this what we're talking about?
Untitled.jpg

If so I think the Discussion is just the normal thread. You should be able to post a picture of your painting using it.

I went to the acrylic forum and as long as the discussion tab is open and not the poll tab, I can post a picture. I stopped short of the actual post as it was just a test picture.

I am not sure what you are calling a normal thread as the discussion tab is normal for me. Perhaps someone else can shed more light on it.

Last edited:
It becomes a discussion when someone replies to your posting of an image.

Do you want to post your painting in a new thread or in one of your previous threads ?

Patricia

Aspenman, this is just a tab that gives the option to post a thread (which is called a discussion) or a poll, which I can try to take the option away (making polls at all). I'll work on that soon, but not today. I am getting ready to go to the dentist.

However, it should not change anything for posting as usual, UNLESS your icons happen to be grayed out??? If they are, there is a toggle button to turn them back on. It is the button that looks like this: [ ]

Is that what's happening? Are your icon buttons not responsive because they are all light gray?

Aspenman, this is just a tab that gives the option to post a thread (which is called a discussion) or a poll, which I can try to take the option away (making polls at all). I'll work on that soon, but not today. I am getting ready to go to the dentist.

However, it should not change anything for posting as usual, UNLESS your icons happen to be grayed out??? If they are, there is a toggle button to turn them back on. It is the button that looks like this: [ ]

Is that what's happening? Are your icon buttons not responsive because they are all light gray?
Yes Artyczar they are!!

I re-toggled it back on and ALL IS BACK TO NORMAL NOW!!! THANKS FOR YOUR DETERMINATION TO FIXING MY PROBLEM!

Yayyyy! I'm so happy we had an easy fix to this. ❤️

Thanks, Ayin for the help - and thanks for slogging through with us, Aspenman!

Back