My Next Project

Schuee

As I am coming to the end of knitting my Guernsey jumper, I want to have my next knitting project ready. I found this Aran jumper pattern and have ordered the wool in a grey shade. I will post it when it arrives. I had to get new circular needles as I don’t have the right size. I like this pattern in that it‘s an Aran but with Guernsey patterns on it, and it has drop shoulders, which I like.

E98A5CC3-1412-4E87-9569-65B38CF579A2.jpeg

Will be gorgeous! Will you be using the off white or another color? Whoops, I went back and rad gray. ☺️

Will be gorgeous! Will you be using the off white or another color? Whoops, I went back and rad gray. ☺️
Than you very much, Snoball. I have a white cardigan I knitted and the Guernsey is in a claret colour, so I chose a bluish grey. I’ll post the wool when it arrives.

As I am coming to the end of knitting my Guernsey jumper, I want to have my next knitting project ready. I found this Aran jumper pattern and have ordered the wool in a grey shade. I will post it when it arrives. I had to get new circular needles as I don’t have the right size. I like this pattern in that it‘s an Aran but with Guernsey patterns on it, and it has drop shoulders, which I like.

View attachment 17622
Very nice

I love gray, and this is a fabulous shade. This is going to be gorgeous - those dropped shoulders will be comfy and cozy. ❤️

Thanks very much, Terri. I like grey, too. I hope to do a Guernsey in that colour in the future.

I have to think of my next project, now. It will depend what money I have free for wool. 🙂

Back