Mr. Henderson, the Time Snail

Dawnbelle

FA537B30-3A07-4264-ADED-82B6DC1E1C3B.jpeg

I love that he has bunny ears!!! :) What kind of paint did you use? What size is this? Welcome again. Thanks for showing us your work. I love your style. Very original. ♥️

I love that he had bunny ears!!! :) What kind of paint did you use? What size is this? Welcome again. Thanks for showing us your work. I love your style. Very original. ♥️
It’s on the walls of my apartment so the size is unavailable. It’s everywhere. Some of it has turned into sculptures coming out of the wall. I just don’t want to post it all at once out of excitement to finally share my arts. All acrylics or interior house paints of various kinds..

Dawn Belle the Bold - this is awesome! You are super creative. Your work has an Alice in Wonderland feel. ❤️

This is such a fun piece, Dawn Belle! He's a wonderful character! I love that you're using your walls to paint on. Accessible and free! :LOL:

This is such a fun piece, Dawn Belle! He's a wonderful character! I love that you're using your walls to paint on. Accessible and free! :LOL:
He has a friend I never named yet. I’ll just call him the Time Pig. He tends the clock! Lol there’s poems and stories I made for all this.
B8E7FA43-371E-461A-80AD-B60BA1D10401.jpeg

Back