Greetings

brokequixote

I've been a stone sculptor for over a decade, but during and after covid, have been experimenting more with ink, acrylics, oil, cold wax and mixed media. I live south of Tucson in Arizona, and am originally from Bridgeport, Connecticut. So glad to have stumbled upon this wonderful group of artists.

Welcome aboard! We live right across the sound from Bridgeport on the north shore of Long Island, Sound Beach, near Port Jefferson. Look forward to seeing some of your works.

Thank you Enyaw and CaliAnn for the welcome. Here's a pic of a couple of my latest works
20210620_075756~2.jpg

Hi John. I sure miss Long Island Sound and taking the ferry to Port Jefferson. The two pieces here are local limestone from the Santa Rita Mountains a few miles from my house.

Welcome aboard! We live right across the sound from Bridgeport on the north shore of Long Island, Sound Beach, near Port Jefferson. Look forward to seeing some of your works.
Sorry John, forgot to click the reply button. My response is down below.

Welcome to Creative Spark! Glad to have you with us. :)

Your work is beautiful! Limestone has such a wonderful feel to it. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work here. Happy New Year!

Thank you, Queen Bee
Welcome to Creative Spark! Glad to have you with us. :)

Your work is beautiful! Limestone has such a wonderful feel to it. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work here. Happy New Year!
You're very kind, Terri. Thank you

Welcome to our little family. I am so happy that we have another sculptor in a community with a majority of painters. I am always interested in technical details, so would love it if you could post a description of the tools you use and also describe your workflow from getting an idea to executing it in stone. I really like the pieces you've shown so far.

Hi brokequixote, welcome aboard! Your work is exquisite! I mean really stunning. It's so great to have you here. Can't wait to see more from you. Please, make yourself at home here. :)

Welcome to our little family. I am so happy that we have another sculptor in a community with a majority of painters. I am always interested in technical details, so would love it if you could post a description of the tools you use and also describe your workflow from getting an idea to executing it in stone. I really like the pieces you've shown so far.
Thanks for your comments Artyczar. I would love to post details about stone sculpting and the processes in their execution. Great idea

Hi Brokequixote, and welcome to Creative Spark. 👋

Your sculptures are fascinating! Looking forward to seeing more of your work. 🙂

Hello and welcome! I've been to the area where you live many times and it is so special. Your work is one of a kind and wonderful.

Back