Dalmatia again

MurrayG

Contributing Member
Hi Folks, I haven't been drawing much lately, there have been lots happening. It was so hot today so I went to the beach for a swim and took my box, I'm not one for sunbaking so it was drawing time, had a few strange looks from the tourists. The same view I've done several times. On Pastelmat 9x5 inches, Senneliers and Rembrandts. Sweating everywhere, but here is the result.

IMG-212913-PA-Pisak.jpg

Looks good, Murray. Reminds me of that coastal town immediately across from Korcula.

You have access to the most beautiful views, Murray! Very nice painting and like Jo said, worth every drop of sweat!

Hi Donna, Terri, Cali, and Arty - thanks for the input, it was a hot day and I dripped all over the pastels in the box - hmmm.
Bart, close, a little further up the coast near Brela.

Very nice Murray. ❤️
Thanks Sno. I'm always surprised what detail you can get with pastels in a small format. The Sennelier make it hard for fine detail on smaller pieces. But the Remmys are not so bad being a bit harder. The small piece was good practice, I realllly need to get back on a large easel piece.... So missing that

Back