Butterfly wing

Terri

Supporting Member
I've not posted in several weeks due to moving across the country! All my art supplies are still in boxes, and I'm really getting twitchy. :ROFLMAO:

I did some last minute, quick-before-I-have-to-pack-it work, though.

This is on 12x16" Arches oil paper. Neopastel and Mungyo Gallery Soft oil pastels, plus various Sennelier iridescent sticks (which always cause a little glare when photographing).

Butterfly wing 1.jpg

A couple of close ups to show a little glitter and texture. ;)

Butterfly wing  closeup 1.jpg

Butterfly wing closeup 2.jpg

All comments welcomed and appreciated. :) Thanks for looking!

lovely color. I grew up with Monarchs .. hope you get settled quickly .. moves are disrupting things but sometimes they lead us to a happy place .. all the best to you and yours in you new surroundings.

Wayne, Jo, Sno - thanks all for the kind words! :)

It will be lovely to find all my art supplies and start unpacking.

I LOVE the texture in this, and such amazing color. This is a beautiful piece Terry! ❤️ I hope you can get back to working on your art soon, soon, soon! :)

This is beautiful, Terri! I love the texture and the sparkle! Best of luck with the move. It's great to find your art supplies again but usually the can opener is what you need first. :)

Very nice Terri. Hope you get settled in without too much difficulty and can get back to the artwork you love.

Donna, Anne - thank you both. I did have fun with those sparky sticks - I seldom make use of them! Can't wait for the day of getting set up again. :)

Back