10 Reasons Why Artists Need a Website

J

juliart

1-1-57-696x464.jpg
https://usaartnews.com/news/10-reasons-why-artists-need-a-website

A couple duplicate items reworded in different ways, but I still agree with all of it. It's also a weird website. A Russian popup appeared when I went there.

Edit: I will be moving this post out of Opportunities. It belongs in Art Business.

1. Increased visibility: A website allows artists to showcase their work to a wider audience, increasing their reach and potential for sales or commissions.
  2. Professionalism: A website presents an artist as a professional and credible businessperson, which can help attract new clients and opportunities.
  3. Control over branding: A website allows artists to control how their work and brand are presented to the world, from the design of the website to the way their work is displayed.
  4. Easy access to contact information: A website allows potential clients or collectors to find an artist's contact information and get in touch.
  5. Flexibility: A website can be updated easily and frequently, which allows artists to showcase new work, announce upcoming shows or events, and make changes to their portfolio as needed.
  6. Cost-effective: A website is a relatively low-cost way for artists to promote their work and reach a global audience.
  7. Sales: A website can be used to sell artwork directly to customers without the need for a middleman or gallery.
  8. Connecting with other artists and professionals: A website can be used to connect with other artists, art professionals and art lovers and build a community.
  9. Educational tool: A website can be used to educate others about the artist's work, process, and inspiration, providing an opportunity to share knowledge and build a connection with the audience
  10. A website is available 24/7 and can be accessed from anywhere worldwide, making it an ideal platform for artists to share their work and reach a global audience.

Back