“Make me a coin.”

Mississippi Hippie

AF63D555-D19D-4B7F-A5E3-0254E9A7F51A.jpeg

2FBD314C-454C-4572-832B-DFD612C9959E.jpeg

Mixed Media (acrylic, colored pencil, graphite, marker, ink)
“Make me a coin.”

Any insight into where I can go from here, insight into how I may improve technically, in subject matter, by god anything even a like or dislike will make my art want to thank you.

I like these a lot. You have a very unique perspective. I have no suggestions on how to improve technically, since I think that's a question of time. As far as subject matter goes - do what feels right to you. That may change on a daily basis, but that's ok too, since that is who you are. I think your art is unique, creative and interesting - what more can you ask for?

I like these a lot. You have a very unique perspective. I have no suggestions on how to improve technically, since I think that's a question of time. As far as subject matter goes - do what feels right to you. That may change on a daily basis, but that's ok too, since that is who you are. I think your art is unique, creative and interesting - what more can you ask for?
thank you CaliAnn! those adjectives are beyond nice! thankyou again.. i think i will switch up subject matter as a i go along.. somethings i am drawn to a lot.. somethings i might only be drawn to once..

That top one is a total winner!!! The immediacy of it is perfect and I would not change a thing on it. It's raw and has a certain vibe that captures something both profound and whimsical (though I'm not fond of that word), but others like it. I like what it means a lot, I just can't think of a better word for it. Art Brut I guess. It's amazingly primitive in the most excellent way.

The second one is also great, but because I have the top one there to look at, I might be comparing that one to it. But it's also so cool, like a Roman/Greek athlete that's running with/pulling one of those rikshaws. :ROFLMAO:

That top one is a total winner!!! The immediacy of it is perfect and I would not change a thing on it. It's raw and has a certain vibe that captures something both profound and whimsical (though I'm not fond of that word), but others like it. I like what it means a lot, I just can't think of a better word for it. Art Brut I guess. It's amazingly primitive in the most excellent way.

The second one is also great, but because I have the top one there to look at, I might be comparing that one to it. But it's also so cool, like a Roman/Greek athlete that's running with/pulling one of those rikshaws. :ROFLMAO:
oh my god arty! that makes me so confident in the 1st. I will very much bring it to a show I have.. thankyou so much for the comment it is nice to know it is worth showing.. without this forum id left it in a sketch book.

it's not important who likes or dislikes it as long as you like it .. the rest is gravy. I don't get it but I'm a color and light soul so my eye sees differently. The second one reminds me of a coin. Julius Caesar era.

Back